Monday, February 27, 2012

Joseph Knows How to....Flower Arrange?

Who knew?  It was closing night of my last dance performance at UCSC, and Joseph had picked and arranged flowers for me as a surprise! And what a wonderful surprise it was...





In recent news: I bought new herbs! As I type I've got some fresh mint tea brewing in my loose leaf teapot.


The far left is mint, the center is chocolate mint, and the right is parsley.  Hopefully these seedlings will bloom nicely and the mint will (hopefully) be nice to each other and the parsley.

Hoping everybody had a beautiful week!  There are going to be so many interesting, new, things happening in my life in the next few weeks--and I'm really excited to see what kind of surprises life decides to throw my way.

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment